Spinach, Strawberry & Walnut Salad
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 small Shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Preserves
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 5 ozs Baby Spinach
- 2 ozs Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 ozs Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 8 ozs Strawberries, stemmed and quartered
For the Dressing:
Add red wine vinegar, shallot, strawberries, strawberry preserves and honey to a blender, blend until smooth. Add olive oil, blend until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the Salad:
Add spinach to a large salad bowl and coat lightly with dressing, toss to coat. Sprinkle with strawberries, walnuts and feta cheese. Dress with additional dressing if desired. Pair with a glass of Rosé and enjoy!