Winter White Wine Sangria
- 1 Bottle Jackson-Triggs Grand Reserve Chardonnay
- 1 cup Light Rum
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 cups White Cranberry Juice
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, sliced
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple, sliced
- 1 cup Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups Soda/Sparkling Water
- Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish (optional)
Add the chardonnay, rum, apple cider and cranberry juice to a pitcher. Stir to combine.
Add the sliced apples and cranberries and top with soda. Serve over ice with rosemary sprigs for garnish.