Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Zucchini, chopped into 1 inch slices
- 1 Red Onion, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
Add olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl, whisk to combine.
Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl and toss in the marinage. Cover and refridgerate for at least 1 hour.
Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley, pour a glass of wine and serve!
Alternate method of cooking: broil in the skewers in the oven for 5 minutes on each side.