Goat Cheese Chopped Chicken Panini
- 1/4 cup Woolwich Dairy Wholesome Goat Fresh Chevre Spreadable Plain ‘N’ Simple Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 focaccia buns, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine Woolwich Dairy Wholesome Goat Fresh Chevre Spreadable Plain ‘N’ Simple Goat Cheese, ricotta and Italian
On a grilling surface, grill slices of tomato until some char marks appear, set aside.
Brush one side of each focaccia slice with oil.
Place two slices on a work surface, oiled side down, and evenly layer with goat cheese mixture, chicken, spinach, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Cover with top halves, oiled side up, and press gently to pack.
Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
Photo & Recipe By Woolwich Dairy Inc.